Sunday, June 19, 2005

Buddy Weekend

Sorry I didn't get to post much this weekend. I had to worry about buddy again. He had ANOTHER setback. I went out on Saturday and he had a fever again 103.8. The vet just told me to keep an eye on him and by Sunday he was back down to 100.4. I feel so bad for him. He's been sick for three weeks now. Hopefully, he's gotten through it. I guess with an EPM horse, it takes a lot longer to heal from being sick. It has to do with the damaged neurological pathways make it more difficult.

1 Comments:

Blogger davegannon said...

Poor Buddy! we are all rooting for you all! Giddy Up and get better dude! gallop your way into a healthy summer pasture. ok, that is about all the similies i can come up with after work. He's a good lookin' horse!

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home