Monday, August 15, 2005

Go away for two days and the pets fall apart!

Thanks to my parents they were able to take care of Penelope when we were gone. She had a nasty infection and we are lucky to have caught it before we left. She's doing much better. We have to give her antibiotics for a week... we are all receiving battle scars. The first couple times pilling her weren't bad but now she's on to us.

I had to call the vet this morning because Buddy was limping and he has reinjured his suspensory ligament. I'm praying so hard that he doesn't have to be in a cast again.... he was so close to being able to be riden and now who knows.... if he has to have a cast again it will be another 9 weeks... he is the most unlucky horse I've ever known or I'm the most unlucky horse owner ever...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home