Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Finally a Happy Baby!

We've finally have a happy baby. It's been 6 weeks of no sleep and barely maintaining a level of sanity.
Zane was colicky and had reflux. One day consisted of non-stop crying from Noon to 10 pm.
We are now going on four good days. (Knock on wood) Hurray! He's taking Zantac and Previcid and now we can sleep at night.
He's also 11.5 pounds. Dr. Breeden who delivered him said "wow he's huge" when he saw him last week. I'm also all better from the C-section and can go about any activities I want....watch out horses here I come...well not quite....I guess I have to have a babysitter first.

Here is a link to some funny faces of Zane.
Click here to see photos FUNNY FACES

1 Comments:

Blogger Ariel said...

awww... Too cute! Zantac is amazing... relieves my lil cupcakes heartburn, hope I can also take it to relieve my heartache! LOL Got it online at www.medsheaven.com

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home